Vyriad is a clinical-stage company (Rochester, Minnesota) developing proprietary oncolytic virus therapies for the treatment of cancers with significant unmet needs. Revolutionizing cancer treatment requires curiosity, perseverance, an openness to challenging convention and a commitment to excellence. We are united in our mission, and the goal to improve the quality of life of patients worldwide.
Applies expertise to perform a variety of non-clinical administrative support tasks including scheduling, coordination, and follow-up tasks for meetings, events, and professional travel; managing of calendars, preparing documents and presentation materials; processing invoices and reimbursements; composing and/or transcribing correspondence/documents; supporting departmental projects/activities; answering telephones and providing related follow-through.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, coordinating with various calendars (excluding executive)
- Assist w/ travel arrangements (excluding executive)
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Answer doorbell and greet visitors
- Assist with incoming and outgoing shipments
- Help coordinate company events
- Prepare some documentation and presentation materials
- Assist with office supply and refreshment orders
- Assist with filing as needed
- High school diploma or G. E. D.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative support role or
- One-year degree/diploma in an administrative or business-related program with a minimum of one-year experience in an administrative support role, or
- Associate’s degree in an administrative or business-related program.
- Administrative support role experience must include performance of responsibilities such as meeting management and calendar coordination, creating/transcribing correspondence/documents, and utilization of business-related software to produce databases, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, frequently and quickly shift tasks and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with coordination of travel and expense management.
- Proficient application of English grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Prefer work-related experience within the last 10 year.
Compensation and benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA with an employer match
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
How to apply
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will be requested, and background checks will be required prior to start of employment. Applications will be reviewed as received until the position is filled.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Vyriad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.